This building began its life in 1905 as a general store and Masonic Lodge. By 2014, the building was badly in need of restoration. The building received structural, functional, and environmentally sensitive upgrades. Today, the building once again has commercial space on the first floor, a wine bar, and short term apartments in the middle of wine country on the second floor, Amity Flats. A new retail building integrated with the exit stair and exit court provides a rooftop patio for use by the apartments and the wine bar.